Montag, 18. August 2014

Week no.1

So in the first week i needed to learn all the stuff i forgot over the last year not playing WoW. One of the most important things was how to make decent screenshots. So this year there are no Screenshots for my first week. 

For the future: You press Alt+Z to hide the UI and than just press Print. Done. All the Screenshots can be found in the Game directory of WoW under Screenshots. 

I needed like 2-3 different rerolls of characters until i found the right one. First my plan was to make a Pandaren Brewmaster like the Brewmaster from Dota 2, witch is one of my favorite Dota 2 Heros.But after level 17 i just wasnt happy with beeing a bear anymore. So i rerolled a female Orc Warrior. Why female Orc Warrior? Because they are a huge minority in this World and they got to be more visable. 

I called her Reegna (witch is Anger with an extra e backwards). 

I imagine her as an Orc who will join Voljin and Baine at the Rebellion against Garrosh. She is an Orc, but an Outsider under her people. Her vision of the Horde is more directed to Thrall and Voljin, who want to unite the races and search for ways of Peace between the factions.

My main decision to roll an Orc where the new Trailers for the upcoming Expansion: Warlords of Dreanor.
Orcs look so badass nowadays. Where last year was my year of the Trolls, this year definitly is my year of the Orcs. 


Thats Reegna fighting Dragonkins with the support of her future self.  My favorite quote of my future self: "Gush. No wonder i started trinking. Look at your poor gear".

So because i have no screens, i miss out a lot of Story from lvls 1-40/50. Next week will be about the beginnings of my journey this year, and new or old stuff i encounterd.

For the Horde
Reegna


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen