Dienstag, 19. August 2014

Week no.3 Part I


 I will split my week no.3 in more than one part. I journyed through Northrend and the hole Cataclym story to come to Pandaria. All in one week. I had holidays. First time I came to Northrend, i was absolutly blown awy by the nordish landscapes. I captured some of them here.


Nordish lights in Howling Fjords.

 Ice Troll Temple in Zul'Drak.


 A jungle on the ice continent.


And then there is that awesome gnome Airport in the middle of nowhere. 

Beside that landscapes i got three maior storys to tell for Northrend. First i want to talk about Thrym: The Hope Ender. Its a huge World Boss in Zul'Dark. I talked to a WoW friend of mine who goes for the name Rockhbar. He plays an Tauren Hunter. I told him we totaly should try to beat that fella. He is a Elite Boss lvl 80 with 6.3k health. Long story short. He crushed us. I still beat him in a quest afterwards. I was riding on the back of a giant though. I will come back to Thrym in Week 4. I like stories like these, where you just interact with the World without a certain porpuse. You set your own goals and achivements.


The second story is about a Paladin, who fought in the Zone of Ice Crown a battle against the undead and got defeated and cursed by the plague. We find him lying near a campfire in the mountians of Ice Crown. He is dying and he knows it. This quest learns us about the different possibilites someone can be cured in WoW. We decide to save him. First we go to a Priest who gives us some Magic Nuts that could heal him. They show no effect. Than someone sends us to Moonglade where we journey in the Elmarad Dream to find Magic Seeds who have big healer power. No effect again. The paladin is still dying. Finaly we journey to Outland to ask the creatures of Light itself the Naruu to save that Paladin. To promise to help.


When we find the Paladin lying in the snow for a fourth time, still dying he gets saved by the Naruu. He dies but the plague is taken from him and he can rest in peace. I liked that quest. It got my to journey to other dimensions and meet creatures and people who could save that Paladin. Memorable.


The third story is about the continent of Northrend itself. Throughout the most quests in Northrend you literaly can feel the undead threat that is Arthas the Lichking himself. The hole continent is at war against his undead plague rolling over Azeroth to eliminate all living beeings. This ulimate threat centered around one person and one location on the continent is what makes the experience in Northrend so unique for me. I didnt defeat Arthas myself, cause i would have to search for a raid. But i found a stone in a quest, that would weaken him.


Part 2 of Week 3 will be about the Cataclysm and some places i have been in that Expansion.

For the Horde
Reegna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen