Montag, 18. August 2014

Week no.2

So my Reegna's Wow Weekly starts of around lvl 40ish, when i finaly managed to do decent screenshots again. It starts of with a good story though. It shows a nice guild people can be. So my many source of Leveling this year is questing. Ever since i played through Pandaria, i really like WoW questing. Its kind of monotone and not really difficult. But its relaxing and i allways love the exploring and getting into to lore and stuff. 
Around lvl 40 i wanted to quest in Blasted Lands. A country that got pretty much destoryed by Deathwing, a might black Dragon, that threated hole of Azeroth in the Cataclysm expansion. The thing is. When you are horde and lvl 40, its kinda hard to get there. Its possible, but dangerous and it takes very long. So without me asking someone, two of my guild members said they could take me there with their dragons for two people. So they did. Thats a picture of the very kind Elannaria flying me to Blasted Lands. Thx again!


Speaking of new things that you can find in WoW. In Blasted Lands i found a new Goblin City that i didnt knew. I have a favor for all Goblin, Troll, and Old School Orc Citys/Town. I really should do a series about these. Here is the Blasted Lands one. I had to do a fun quest there where i had to shoot animals from the mountian, with some kind of a goblin bazooka.

 

And thats all i got this year for the levels 1-60. Maybe i will revisit some of these places in future weeks to come. But until than lets move on to Outland. I totaly skipped all of Outland last year, by doing dungeons until i got lvl 70. This year i did no dungeon in Outland. And did as may quests there as i needed for becoming 70. I saw a lot of new stuff i havent seen. I really like the landscape in Outland. There are many different places. No place looks like the other. 
As i said before i have a absolut favor for Troll towns. Im allways glad, when i find a new one, that i havent seen before. So i was glad to reach the Troll towns in the lands of Zanakamarsch. A land with full of giant Mushrooms. 

The two things i liked the most in Outland where the beatiful landscapes, and the old school orcisch architecture. It reminds me so much at Warcraft 1 and 2 buildings. Nostalgia pure.




From Zanakmarsch to Nagrand. The homeland of the orcs.


These buildings are the same as in Warcraft 1. Its an old Orc town in the Nagrand. They still life their old shamanistic life style. Besides the landscape and the architecture, i encountered two interessting characters. First i found Landtresor of the Blade. He is half orc, half dreanai. His dilemma is, that neither the orcs nor the dreanai want to count them as one of there people. So he escaped into the wilderness where he regins over a Ogre Tribe, witch is terrorising the orcs in Nagrand. My quest was to negotiate about peace with him.


The next big hero i found was Rexxar. I know Rexxar from the Warcraft 3 Expansion. There you could play a single player campian centered around him and the founding of Durotar. Now he is the leader of a Orcisch Tribe in Outland and lifes near of his fathers roots. His biggest enemys are the Ogres.



That sums up my experiences in Outland. I tried to do some questing in Shadowmoon Valley, where Guldans Hand and the Black Temple can be found. But the zone was to dark for me and i moved on to Northrend, the Ice Continent to face the minions of Arthas who is bringing death to Azeroth. More about my journey through Northrend in Week no.3 

For the Horde
Reegna


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen