Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

Week no.3

A lot of great things happend in week three.


I went the the Tanaris Desert. It looks really beautiful on this screenshot.


I saw one of my favorite pets so far. When i first saw it, i thought it was a PC with a really cool outfit. Than i found out it was only a pet. It still looks great.


I stumbled over my first concert in WoW. It was a funny moment. They played some kind of heavy metal.


I have witnessed on of my first real RP conversation in WoW. I'm playing on a RP-Server with Valrjan. The guild is called Cloudbreakers (Wolkenbrecher in German), and consists mainly of Goblins. They are pirates and all kind of crazy things. They can be found here: http://diealdor.wikia.com/wiki/Die_Wolkenbrecher. It was a really cool moment for me. Didnt know RP is really happening in this game. There are so many restrictions from the engine. I will see if i manage to play RP some day in WoW. I am allready working on stories for Valrjan and my twink Rím. She is a goblin restro shaman. More about here in the next weekly.


I discoverd the Outlands this week. Its a magical place. I dont really like it. Its a bit to creepy for my taste. I feel a bit lost when i go there. Its my least favorite continent. 


In week three i got level 60 and with it my first flying mount. I got level 60 in three weeks. Some people manage to get to level 90 in a bit more than two days. Anyway i heard that in the past people need a year to get to level 60! Why would you want to do that? I think its really good they changed the game in this aspect. Anywhy flying through Azeroth is awesome. 


And than i had that great idea. I can fly now right? Lets fly to Stormwind. And so i did. I had to discover that Stormwind didnt only have good ground guards but also flying mount guards who could one shot me. It was a short journey. But worth it. I was there and i have proof. 


 This is my Troll of the Week. I think i will post a Troll of the Week every Week form now. I really love Trolls (Read my Weekly no.2 to find out why).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen