Montag, 23. September 2013

Week no.5

Today my subscription for WoW ended. Now i have to decide if i want to play on or if i stop with WoW. Now let me say the following. WoW aint WoW as it used to be back in the days, when people gave up school or university because the had a raid appointment. It doesnt take a hole year to get from 1 to 60 anymore. The game became more causal (and also does things for the guys raiding hardcore stuff). Personaly I think that is a good thing. I dont like the idea of spending all my year in a game. A single one! (On the other hand... why not?). 

Anyway that beein said I think I will play on. Maybe a bit less this month, because I am planing to play through all Warcraft Strategie Titles from 1 to 3 with add ons! I guess I will blog about those things here too. 

With level 70 i really got interessted in WoW Lore and startet Questing. For now its my favorite playstyle. I still like to go into Dungeons sometimes. But i really like WoW Quests. In Week 5 a lot of things happend:

First i played through to very epic Quest Lines. The first one play in the underwater zoneVashj'ir
and is the best Questline i played in WoW so far. It has beautiful underwaterlandscapes a cool story and epic moments. You get your own seahorse mount. How awesome is that? 




In Vashj'ir you can find two big sea creatures whom are actually demigods if you ask the WoWWiki (http://www.wowwiki.com/Nespirah). 





One of the is attacked by the Naga and the other one is also attacked and almost dieing. You enter both of them in the Vashj'ir Questline. 


So the next screenshot is kind of unique, because i had to trick the game to get it. You will discover a undersea boat along this Questline. Normally you have to get inside the underseaboat and you dont see very much what is happening outside. But i didnt got into it but was standing on the outside. The questsequence didnt trigger so I had to take the ride again. But it was totally worth it.



I finally found Techies in WoW this week. They can be found in Nordend. 


The second Questline I did was in Uldum. There I meet Harrsion Jones and Cat people you struggeld with a Jin sent by Lord Deathwing himself. In this Questline I took that awesome Screenshot. Its a city in the sky kind of. You can only acess it through a dunegon instance though.


A battle in Uldum.


Welp and in week 5 I finally got to level 85 and with that I could travel to Pandaria to see my first real Mists of Pandaria contend. 


There I was fighting people of the Alliance and than helping the Ho-zen a ape kinda tribe with one of the funniest NPCs I have seen so far. He is called Riki and is the Ho-zen on the left in the next screen (He is in love with the undead rouge on the right but doesnt know that she is dead :)


My troll of the Week.

 

Thats it for week no. 5

Good luck have fun

Valrjan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen