Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

Week no.2

The second week was allready the last week of me playing Brewstomp. I really like Pandaren and i really like monks. They are a very fun class to play. Specially because you can switch between all three fighting roles.


But i wanted to play my Troll Shaman Valrjan again. I played for one month two years ago. It was a good transition too, because i level Brewstomp to level 45 and than switched to the Troll who was level 46. 

I really have a favor for Trolls. The main reason behind this is covered with the next picture.


A stone giant. But thats not really what i see here. The reason i like Trolls so much is bind to the story why i startet to play World of Warcraft. I startet to play of World of Warcraft because I had no Dota 2 Beta key. Since the International 1 back in 2011 i got really into the Lore and the Characters of Dota. My favorite Heros where the Witch Doctor (Vol'jin in Dota 1) and Shadow Shaman (Rhasta in Dota 1). I played a bit of Dota 1 with all the original Warcraft III Models. But than i switched to World of Warcraft. I startet to play a Troll shaman. I wanted to be that Shadow Shaman and journey to Azeroth. Thats how i started playing WoW. So as you maybe can see, this Stone Giant is not only a Stone Giant for me. It is Tiny a strength Hero of the Sentinel (or the Radiant as it is called now). And thats a thing which is still working for me. Almost every week i stumble upon a Hero of Dota in World of Warcraft, which feels something like meeting these heros in real live.


With that being said, i choose this shaman Trolls for my NPC of the Week. He can be found near the echo islands.


Thats a really cool looking goblin with an awesome pet. 


Beautiful.


What can i say. I really like bears. Thats Valrjan discovering Silvermoon City.

Good luck have fun

Valrjan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen