Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Week no.7

After all the running from weeks 1 to 6, the things slowed down a bit. In week 7 I did 4 things over and over again.

1. Dailys. Quest you do do achieve certain goals.

The first daily i do is breed my own Skydragon.




The second daily i do is keeping my own farm. Thats very helpful for cooking and stuff.


Than i do a lot of fishing. Witch helps the cooking stuff to and brings gold.



And the fourth thing is raiding. But only "lfr" - looking for raid, which is some kind of easy mode raiding. Its fun though. 






 After level 90 its all about raising your item level. So the goal is to collect better armory and weapons.

I finaly found a WoW Quest i can not beat, witch is a great thing. I have no screenshots of the quest yet, but i do some when i finaly beat it :)

Good luck and have fun

Valrjan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen