Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

Week no.6

So much stuff happend in Week no. 6, that i was kind of afraid to write about it. But now its finaly time to do so. First things first. I reached level 90 in week no. 6. I really put all my energie into that goal. When i achived it a big stone fell off of me. 


Thats the moment right after i got 90. I got on that stone and looked into the landscape of the Jade Forest in Pandaria. But what happend before i got there? 

Well i played through 50% of the Questlines in Pandaria. I ran through the Jade Forest, where I met the Jade Serpent. 
I defended the Pandaren Land at Stonepaw (which is basicly a giant chinese Wall, which separates the Pandaren from the Manits Empire (Insect creatures who want to invade and deafeat the Pandaren).  



And I found that guy.


He is called the Hidden Master. I had to complete more than 4 big Questlines to finaly find him. That was one of my biggest achiement I got in Pandaria so far. 

I also did my first Raid with the guild I am in for about 3 weeks now. We run firelands. The goal was to hunt certain achivements. I had no idea what was going on. But we fought some pretty epic boses. 


Besides that I have been in many Pandaren pubs which are awesome.


With level 90 i did deafet my first World boss with a spontanious raid group.


With level 90 done, there is still plenty of stuff to do. What I did after level 90 i will tell you next week.

Good luck have fun

Valrjan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen