Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013

Week no.8

I am in the thing people call the "endgame" now. I cant level up any further, but i can level my Item level. So the things I do now are daily quests to get certain stuff like a skydragon (see last blogpost) or other goodies.

This week I finaly got my skydragon and with him i joined the Cloud Serpent Riders.


I defeated the Thunderking. You cant see him in this screenshot. But it looks nice. He wasnt a hard boss. It took us only one try in a LFR Raid.

Now in week 8 i finaly discovered my first real WoW Challange. Or better my first really
multiplayer challange. The second part of the Siege of Orgrimmar Raid, where you have to fight Garrosh the Ex-Horde-Warchief, took me 3 and a half hours to complete. I never experienced
a raid like this before.

Now here is the thing about LFR. The Raid itself is easier than a normal raid. BUT.
You get thrown togehter with 25 random people. From this 25 people maybe 5 to 8 communicate.
The rest is silent. So if you ever tried to play Dota 2 with people who dont communicate at all
you can imagine how difficult it can be to manage a group of 25. Anyway this boss took us 3 trys (personally i had to try him 5 times) until we beat him.

  
 And the next boss two Orc Shamans took us another 3 trys. Anyway 3 and a half hours later it really felt like a acomplishment for nearly the first time of all my dungeon and raiding experience. Welp the endgame.

Besides that. My farm is growing bigger and bigger as you can see here. 


And as I am not the guy who does like the endgame the most I did a new twink. A Troll Hunter. And I have to say Hunters are so much more fun to level with than Shamans. Really. If you want to have a fun level experience hunters (or Warlocks) are really the Classes you are looking for. This is Zharval the Hunter. I dont have any Story prepared for him yet. He is level 18 now. I will see how long i will play him. Anyway.



So far so good

Good luck have fun

Zharval/Valrjan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen