Freitag, 28. August 2015

AD Fanzine: Interview's with RP members: Fuse #1

Hey I'm Firewire and I am planning to do some Interviews with RP community members on Argent Dawn. To start this series of I chose Fuse as my first interview partner.

If anyone of you want to give me a interview contact me here or ingame.
I would love to interview some Alliance players as well so feel free to send me a message.

So here is my first interview with Fuse:
______________________________
Firewire: Thank you for taking your time and for giving me an interview. I brought 4 topics with me today, i want to ask you about. Questions about your person, about the AD - RP Community, about role play game mechanics in WoW and about some of your Favorite things in WoW.

Could you maybe introduce yourself a little? Tell me about how long you are playing WoW, why you play on AD, how and when you started doing role play, what other RP games you play and all that good stuff.

Fuse: I've been playing for 6 or 7 years now since the release of wrath of the lich king. I didn't start playing on AD, i started on a server called Azjol-Nerub learning the ropes to and all. During cataclysm was the time I moved over here to AD. Even then I didn't Rp, I was more so into PVP then anything else. Still am so to say. I started role playing near towards the end of cata and beginning of Mop. role play was all new to me to be honest with you. I started with Gearfist properly and taught me most of what I know or well basics and the rest I learned myself. I learned that I have a love for creating concepts, community events and all sorts. Role play started and remains with WoW for me. I've not role played on any other game but wouldn't be against trying it.

Firewire: You told me that you are streaming WoW. Do you stream RP events?

Fuse: RP events no, but I may do so in the future. I'm planning to stream each Saturday/Sunday to come together with people of the community talk about/promote guilds, events and the overall game. It's an OOC sort of radio for Argent Dawn EU. Guest will be coming in now and then too, to add more flavor to it! It should be starting soon enough

Firewire: How do you think about the Horde RP scene on AD? Or the RP scene on AD in general? What are your RP - commnutiy highlights? F.e.: Your favorite RP events, guilds or community members?

Fuse: I love Horde RP even though it's more guild orientated granted. I still feel like I can get along with almost anyone and fit in anywhere if I wish, they always provide for a fun filled atmosphere. I can't say much for Alliance since it's not something I've dabbled much into but the overall role playing community... well it's great for everyone, you've got the freedom to create characters, guilds, stories for everyone to participate into. I think the best highlights fore me is seeing a community sometimes both alliance and horde or even just horde gather around for big events like my own with Fight Night. There's a variety of people representing the realm in one way or another, the ones I do know and am familiar of tend to create for the beast moments for role play. That's not to say others don't but these are people I know of.

Firewire: Could you tell me more about the Fight Night you mentioned?

Fuse: Fight Night was the first community event I made up about 2 years ago now I think. It puts two things the game has to offer together that and a few others enjoy rp-pvp. People sign up to duel one another competing for the prize. It keeps going until there's two left and the winner of that wins the gold. Others spectate, there's merchants and other things to keep people entertained when not watching.

Firewire: Are there still Fight Nights nowadays?

Fuse: I've made three so far. I'll be planning for more in the future. It's not stopping just yet.

Firewire: Can you tell me a little bit about the lore and activities of your present guild/guilds?

Fuse: This guild speaks for itself, it was created to bring a more light hearted guild towards Horde side. A traveling group of entertainers, merchants and all sorts. Providing for all sorts of fun in variate zones as they travel around. When things get slow there's a more hidden side to the guild that involves smuggling and those sorts to keep the member base entertained! We're currently planned/booked to do a few community events with other guilds along with our own planned one. Carnival, Kosh'harg, Brewfest and probably more.


Firewire: What game changes would you like to see from Blizzard to improve the role playing in WoW?

Fuse: Currently? Cross faction communication. I would love to have that added as it'll open up more endless possibilities for massive events in the future.

Firewire: Three short questions to round up the interview:
What is your favorite Tavern?

Fuse: Tavern in Ratchet or Booty Bay. I tend to prefer taverns in goblin villages/cities. Maybe the Speedbarge in Thousand Needles. 

Firewire: What is your favorite arena in WoW?

Fuse: Nagrand arena or Dalaran sewers.

Firewire: Who is your favorite NPC in WoW?

Fuse: Gazlowe.


Firewire: Thank you so much for this awesome interview.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen