Donnerstag, 27. August 2015

OTB - Pet League Fanzine #1

I will post my OTB - Pet League Fanzine entrys also in my blog.
___________________________________________________

Welcome to our OTB - Pet Battle League Fanzine.
Anyone can write articles for it. Be it interviews with
Pet Battlers, articles about pets, pet trainers, pet training
or what have you.

I will start with publishing 3 interviews i have made
right after our OTB - Pet League finals.

Enjoy
Firewire

Interview with the first OTB Pet League Champion Morghár.

Firewire: Hello Morghar thx for taking your time,
and for giving me a interview about your victory today
in the OTB - Pet Battle League.

Morghár: No problem.

Firewire: How does it feel to be the first
OTB Pet League Champion?

Morghár: *rubs his chin* Its...weird. Im not the kind of
person that usually participates in such things. So it felt
unexpected. But good. Also my opponent seemed too mighty for me.

Firewire:
Nice. So what brought you to pariticpate in this League than?

Morghár: *cleares his throat and looks around the table* I guess the reason
was, that I wanted to get know the people in our Organisation. At least at first.
After the first battle I also got more interested in pets and started to look out
for some interesting choices.

Firewire: Tell us a little bit about your todays lineup. Who was your
strongest pet today?And why did you choose these 3 pets?

Morghár: Okay so, my strongest pet...II think it was Graves, the Golem.
Not only are Undead pets already good because of their ability to stay alive,
but graves also hit hard. And i chose my pets because I wanted to test Graves
and the other two were listed closest to him. So I picked them more or less randomly.

Firewire:
next question: Who was your strongest opponent today? Against which
pet did you struggle the most?

Morghár:
*puts on a thoughtful face* My toughest opponent...either Nogzahr
or El(i forgott her name D: sry) and the thoughest pet must have been Jumbo, the elephant.

Firewire: Why was Jumbo so strong today?

Morghár: So since shes the owner of the thoughest pet, I´ll say she was my toughest
opponent. To be honest I dont know exactly, I think it was because the set-up when
Jumbo entered was in his favour and an injured beast hits very hard. He got me pretty good when he was injured.

Firewire: Is he hitting harder the less hp he has?

Morghár: No only once he drops below half his health. Then he receives
a 25% buff for all following attacks.

Firewire: Will you try to defend your title in Season Two?

Morghár: Absolutely...but more in a casual way. Im not planning to do lots of pet
research for the best team-combos *chuckles*...at least thats what i thin´k for now

Firewire: Whats your most favorite pet of All pets there are?

Morghár: I think that would be Eggbert, but I think he was only available
during an event. So I probably will never get him.

Firewire: Anything else you want to add?

Morghár: Yea,to everyone who reads this interview: "Come to season 2!"

Firewire: Thank you so much for your time and this interview.

Morghár: Thank YOU!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen