Donnerstag, 27. August 2015

OTB - Pet League Fanzine #2

Interview with Etinn, owner of 457 pets.

Firewire: Hello Etinn, thank you for taking your time and
for giving me a interview about todays OTB Pet Battle League Finals. You
almost took part in the Tourney today. You wanted to bring prices for the
winners. What things did you want to bring?

Étinn:
well I had one pet and some glyph and one Mysterious Fortune
Card. I did wrap it up in realy nice paper exept for the glyph becouse it was
too big for the package.

Firewire: Are you looking forward to Season Two of the OTB – PBL?
And are you planning on participating in it?

Étinn: Yes. I am so exited.

Firewire: What pet team will you bring to your first round?

Étinn: I will take Death Talon Whelpguard, Crusher and Fawn i THINK.

Firewire: Why do you choose these three pets? Do they have any specially
strengths or are they just cool looking?

Étinn: Because they have some spesial abilities to fight for me, one healer,
one that is good to fight against dragonkin, and one that is good against elemental.
Yeah that is my strategy.

Firewire: You told me before that you have over 400 pets.
How many do you have exactly atm?

Étinn: well 457 now on me.

Firewire: What is your favorite pet of all time and what pet are
you most wanted to get in the future?

Étinn: well no my fav is Nexus Whelpling and hmm to get...
I have not looked through all of them so I don´t know

Firewire: Is there anything you want to add?

Étinn: nahh

Firewire: Alrighty. Thank you so much for your time and for this interview!
Im really looking forward to see you in Season Two!!!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen