Montag, 10. August 2015

Arena Spotlight #3

How could you forget the awesome
Amphitheater of Anguish in Zul'Drak.

This one has a special place in my heart,
as I had one of my first real WoW moments there.
Back than when i discovered this Arena, I was levling
Valrian, my first lvl 90 toon. It was totaly normal for me, that if you do Dungeons
you are with other people (that do not talk much)
and if you do Quests you are alone.

Not so in the Amphitheater of Anguish.
There is a quest you can get in the Sewers of Dalaran.
Once you have it you can fight a bunch of Elite Mobs
in the Amphitheater. The fights are suggested for 5 players.
I tryed to beat them solo.

I managed to beat the first Boss. But i could down the second one.
Suddenly a stranger appeared and helped me fight all those Bosses to come.
It was than I realised, wow thats a MMO for real.
(Found the Blog entry i wrote about that moment here).

Amphitheater of Anguish awesome place!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen